Finally! Some decent-looking fish flip flops
Summer is almost over, but it doesn’t mean there’s still isn’t time to sport some fish flip flops. Why not? There’s not really much to say about these except… here they are in all their fishy glory.
From the semi-English product description:
- Dare to be little eccentric, new trend.
- MD sole. MD is a lightweight, elastic and shockproof material for making soles.
- Funny indoor slipper. Fish-shaped slippers, a great gift and collection.
- With high density, high elastic anti-skidding sole, no glue, light not only, more wear-resisting.
- Suitable for beach, swimming, and other leisure casual occasions. Easy to wear and wash.
These fishy flip flops sell for $25.99 here.
via Boing Boing