A few days ago I blogged about the Alien Xenomorph egg cookie jar. I really wanted to get one but the damned things are already sold out. Boo! What I didn’t notice at the time was this freaky-looking Alien Chestburster plush toy! I would have added that with with my cookie jar post had I known about it. Apparently you people can’t get enough of your Alien swag.
- You’ll feel like you have an actual film prop to cuddle! Ages 3 and up.
- This Chest Burster Plush is an officially licensed 20th Century Fox 1:1 scale replica of the original nymph-stage xenomorph from Aliens. Constructed of smooth velour that matches the color of the original design, the soft plush measures 48-inches long! Inside, a wire runs from the head to the tail, allowing you to pose the Aliens Chest Burster Plush just the way you want it.
- It can even stand up on its own! Arms, teeth, and inner jaws are all finely detailed.
- To hug or not to hug? 1:1 scale plush replica of the original Aliens Chest Burster! Fully poseable, it can even stand up on its own! 48-inches long! To hug or not to hug, that is the question. Now you can know the pleasure of owning your very own Aliens Chest Burster… without the parasitic infestation or the resulting xenomorphic carnage!
- Be careful when bringing to dinner. Known to make messes.
Anyway, it’s 48” long from head to tail and as gross as that scene was in Alien with the Chestburster, this toy is kind of equally cuddly and adorable.
You can get it for $29.99 here.
Below, an extended version of the classic scene: