Talking Jimmie Dimmick action figure (from Pulp Fiction) and his “really fucking good” cup of coffee
Toymaker Beeline Creative are the geniuses behind what appears to be the greatest line of action figures ever created - four thirteen-inch likenesses of Jules Winnfield, Vincent Vega, Jimmie Dimmick and Butch Coolidge from the 1994 film Pulp Fiction that are also able to hurl many of the memorable obscenity-laced quotes from the flick whenever the mood strikes you. Oh, I’m sorry… did I break your concentration?
Jules Winnfield talking action figure
Vincent Vega talking action figure
All of the figures are poseable and also come with different artifacts specific to their character in the film. For instance, the figure based on Quentin Tarantino’s role as Jimmie Dimmick comes with removable slippers and a cup of “really good fucking coffee,” and Bruce Willis’ character of boxer Butch Coolidge comes with a samurai sword, bloody shirt and his “father’s watch” that was once carried around for safekeeping in “Captain Koon’s” ass (played by Christopher Walken in the film). Each of the figures have the ability to curse you under the table with the push of a button. In other fantastic fucking news, the Vincent Vega figure (pictured above) comes loaded with the most quotes of the four figures, a whopping twelve f-bomb laden lines from the film. Here’s everything that little Vinnie Vega says:
1. All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don’t mean just like in no paper cup, I’m talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald’s. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
2. Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn’t know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
3. They call it a ‘Royale with cheese.’
4. Play with matches, you get burned.
5. I ain’t saying it’s right, but you’re saying a foot massage don’t mean nothin’ and I’m saying it does. Now look, I’ve given a million ladies a million foot massages and they ALL meant something. Now we act like they don’t but they do, that’s what’s so fuckin’ cool about it. There’s a sensuous thing going on, where even if you don’t talk about it, you know, she knows it. Fuckin’ Marcelus knew it and Antwone should have fuckin’ known better.
6. Chill Jules, this shit happens.
7. Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or in the jailhouse with the cops?
8. Alright, it was a miracle, can we go now?
9. Aw man! I shot Marvin in the face!
10. Chill out, man! I told you it was an accident! You probably went over a bump.
11. I was washing ‘em. But this shit’s hard to get off. Maybe if you had Lava, I coulda done a better job.
12. I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I’m a fuckin’ race car, right, and you got me in the red. And I’m just sayin’, I’m just sayin’ that it’s fuckin’ dangerous to have a race car in the fuckin’ red. That’s all. I could blow.
Butch Coolidge talking action figure
The figures are out now and will run you about $50 bucks a pop (I’ve included links if you care to purchase any of them in the post) with the exception of Butch Coolidge (above) which appears to have a Spring 2016 release date.