Full disclosure: I don’t know that much about Megadeth, but what I do know is mostly about their unhealthy obsession with the words “Life” and “Live” and that Dave Mustaine is an insufferable rightwing douchenozzle.
Perhaps they should have called themselves “Megalife” instead?
Dave Mustaine and James Hetfield, in happier times…
Everyone knew that this election was going to get really, really, really fucking DUMB. The only real question was, uh, “How dumb?”
Dave Mustaine, guitarist of Megadeth—and a man so fucked up at one point in his life that he was actually booted from Metallica! (Metalllica!)—provided some indication of the depths of the low IQ quagmire America seems trapped in (and likely never to emerge from again).
Dave Mustaine—the lead singer of Megadeth—believes Barack Obama “staged” the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.
Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, “Back in my country, my president ... he’s trying to pass a gun ban, so he’s staging all of these murders, like the ‘Fast And Furious’ thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple.”
He continued, “I don’t know where I’m gonna live if America keeps going the way it’s going because it looks like it’s turning into Nazi America.”
Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, “With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say ‘the birthplace of Barack Obama.’ Hello?! C’mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?”
I think you just answered your own question, Dave!
Perhaps Mustaine gets his news from the Fox Nation website where pinheads congregate to swap “information” like these nuggets that were cherry-picked by Little Green Footballs’ Charles Johnson. The context of these comments is that these are the reactions to the news of the shooting yesterday at the office of the anti-gay group, Family Research Council, in Washington, DC. (Each paragraph was submitted by a different Fox Nation reader):
- You have to wonder why the media is already squashing the fact that is was a big angry BLLACK man that did the shooting.
- Out of work OWS ho mo. The DNC convention might be a good place for a mass attack.
- Napalm. ;-)——
- Here’s a question: considering how violent and intolerant leftist liberals tend to be, how much do you want to bet that if Obama loses in November, there will be riots across the country?
- that will probably be the only way some of them will ever own a flatscreen tv. rioting and looting.
- It is past time for America to declare war against these deranged, DOPE HEAD leftist loons.
- Be prepared the civil war has begun….the left will go nuclear when Obama loses…blacks will find an excuse to riot…homo’s will become more militant, unions will bully and intimidate and act like thugs Its coming be prepared to defend and protect your family
- Obama’s organization is creating a campaign of terror against American citizens so that Obama will appear “justified” when he deploys his “Department of Homeland Security”—-which has purchased a BILLION ROUNDS of ammunition in the last year—-to disarm American citizens.
- this is just a practice run for Obama, he’s getting a feel for which way to cause the national emergency. I still say he’s planning a failed assination attempt on himself, and will declare the elections off. DHS has been stockpiling ammo for months. Travel with papers is headed our way . martial law !!!
- you better find a gød to pray to, that there isn’t a “civil” war in 2016, or any time in your future, because You’re gonna be primary targets, and we’re gonna be able to find you.
Always nice to get a look at what’s going on underneath some red state rocks, eh?
Apparently so. The born again Christian heavy metal guitarist and vocalist who was kicked out of Metallica in 1983 for being too wasted all of the time gave Music Radar his informed burnt out rockstar guy assessment of the Republican Presidential field:
“I’m just hoping that whatever is in the White House next year is a Republican. I can’t bear to watch what’s happened to our great country. Everybody’s got their head in the sand. Everybody in the industry is like, ‘Oh, Obama’s doing such a great job…’ I don’t think so. Not from what I see.
“Looking at the Republican candidates, I’ve got to tell you, I was floored the other day to see that Mitt Romney’s five boys have a $100 million trust fund. Where does a guy make that much money? So there’s some questions there. And watching Newt Gingrich, I was pretty excited for a while, but now he’s just gone back to being that person that everybody said he was – that angry little man. I still like him, but I don’t think I’d vote for him.
“Ron Paul… you know, I heard somebody say he was like insecticide – 98 percent of it’s inert gases, but it’s the two percent that’s left that will kill you. What that means is that he’ll make total sense for a while, and then he’ll say something so way out that it negates everything else. I like the guy because he knows how to excite the youth of America and fill them in on some things. But when he says that we’re like the Taliban… I’m sorry, Congressman Paul, but I’m nothing like the Taliban.
“Earlier in the election, I was completely oblivious as to who Rick Santorum was, but when the dude went home to be with his daughter when she was sick, that was very commendable. Also, just watching how he hasn’t gotten into doing these horrible, horrible attack ads like Mitt Romney’s done against Newt Gingrich, and then the volume at which Newt has gone back at Romney… You know, I think Santorum has some presidential qualities, and I’m hoping that if it does come down to it, we’ll see a Republican in the White House… and that it’s Rick Santorum.”
No word yet on how the Santorum campaign has reacted to Mustaine’s endorsement…